Get Started To Become a Search Engine Optimization Expert
Search engine optimization is the process of getting traffic to your website through organic search results on search engines. SEO assists learners become its experts by mastering the skills which are increasing website traffic, optimize keywords, improve search engine rankings, etc. Edoxi training institute is offering SEO Training in Dubai for interested students who want to master the course and become professionals at on-page and off-page optimization. Our end-to-end training from ideas to execution will help you become highly confident in getting traffic and improving the search ranking of any website.
Businesses that practice search engine optimization differ how they do; few have a lighter focus to it, while few may take a deeper and broader approach such as implementing social bookmarking, PDF submissions, link buildings, and more. To optimize a website, you need to look at several elements and analyze other important things that will help get more traffic and ROI to any business.
- SEO Strategy Development
- The Business Impact of SEO
- SEO Basic Concepts
- Keyword Research
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Website Management and Optimization
- Identify and Remove Duplicate Content
- URL’s Management
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Best Linking Practices
- Organize Content and URL Structure
- Information Architecture Planning
- Creating Robots file
- Initial Ranking analysis
- RSS Feed Generation
- Blog commenting
- Press Release Creation
- Conversion Optimization
- SEO Site Audit
These are only a few topics. You will get a better understanding of what you will be learning by attending our SEO Expert Training in Dubai.
What you learn under on-page optimization:
- Keyword Research: Research what keywords can be targeted for the site.
- Keyword Finalisation: You will come up with the final list of keywords that you should target on the website.
- Competitor Analysis: Knowing what keywords the competitors are using.
- URL Analysis: Check if the URL’s are search engine friendly.
- Site Structure Check: Check if the site is structured is correct and the flow of information is in the correct direction.
- Checking Keyword Density: Check the overall density of the keywords on the site.
- XML Sitemap Creation: Creation of XML sitemap.
- Google Webmaster Tools Accounts Setup and Registration: Creating a Google Webmaster Account and submission of XML Sitemap so that the complete site can be indexed by Google.
- Fetch as Google: Independent submission of pages that aren’t indexed in Google
- Mobile Site Compatibility: Check if the site works with Smart Phones and Tablets.
- Broken Link Check: Check for any broken links on the site.
- 404 Error: Check if a page not found on the site is returning a 404 error.
- Orphaned Pages: To make sure every page on your website is linked to another page. A spider won’t be able to find orphaned pages.
- Content Crawling and Indexing: Check if the content on the site is being crawled and indexed properly.
- Meta Tag Implementation: Implementing Meta Tags on the website.
- On-Page Content Optimization: On-Page content optimization to integrate the keywords on the site.
- Creation of New Content Pages: If required and their integration on the website.
What you learn under off-page optimization:
- Article Title Research: Research on what topics the articles should be written.
- Article Creation: Creation of articles based on the keywords we want to target.
- On-Site Article Submission: Submission of articles on the website.
- Blog Commenting: Research theme related blogs for posting comments.
- Registrations on SMO Portals: Creating a profile on SMO portals like Stumble Upon, Delicious, Digg, Myspace, Reddit, etc.
- Video Creation and Optimization: How to create, upload, optimize, and promote videos on YouTube.
Once both this on-page and off-page optimization is completed, you will be done with the maximum amount of training and you will be an expert in SEO.
Job opportunities for SEO specialists:
Below are a few job roles for a specialist in Search Engine Optimization.
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Web Marketing Advisor
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Internet Marketing Consultant
- Social Media Expert
- Online Marketing Manager
- Online Marketing Executive
- Web Marketing Analyst
Our SEO Specialist Training Course in Dubai will give you enough insights into how to learn, understand, and implement SEO easily on a website. Once you are done with our SEO Courses in Dubai, we guarantee that you will be a master specialist in SEO. So, ready to join the best SEO Institute in Dubai?
To enrol in our SEO Specialist Training in Dubai Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your SEO Specialist Training Course Today