Benefits of DHA Training in Dubai
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is empowered to set policies and strategies for health and assure its application. Healthcare professionals applying for the licence are required to pass the DHA training. Only with the DHA course completion can you practice with a professional licence in the Emirate of Dubai. After passing the DHA exam, you can practice in each emirate without additional tests or exams.
Edoxi’s DHA exam coaching centre in Dubai offers benefits like:
- Modern technology inclusive classrooms
- Guidance for licencing procedure
- Reference material as per exam type
- Interview and job-seeking guidance
What are the Career Prospects of DHA Training?
There are many potential career prospects a DHA certified professional gains along with a decent salary. With DHA certification, it:
- Provides job opportunities for both nationals and non-nationals in various medical fields
- Prepares candidates for executive-level positions at medical care facilities
- Earns an average of AED 15,000 for a DHA professional
What Will You Learn From Our DHA training?
For healthcare professionals who are eager to work in the UAE medical field, you have come to the right place. For a foreign medical specialist, we strongly recommend our top-of-class DHA exam coaching.
- We will help establish the pillars of DHA health facilities: quality, efficiency, patients, and staff. Edoxi’s pattern-based DHA classes cover the subjects in a well-structured manner.
- With our best training, you will have a high score and be a part of the Dubai Health Authority.
- Our highly qualified teachers help the students to enhance their knowledge for DHA exam preparation.
- The intensive model study materials focused on DHA exam coaching will help you score flying colours.
- Our DHA training will benefit you with the opportunity to have access to an effective and integrated healthcare system. By completing the DHA course, you stand as the entity to ensure health services, improve the quality of the services, and oversee a dynamic and innovative health sector.
Who Can Pursue Edoxi's DHA course in Dubai?
The DHA Health Regulation Department is exclusively responsible for licensing healthcare professionals who have adequate skills and qualifications to provide quality healthcare services. Professionals who can pursue Edoxi’s DHA Course in Dubai are:
- Medical Lab Technician
- Allied healthcare
Before registering, you must have at least two years of work experience.
To enrol in our DHA Training in Dubai Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your DHA Training Course Today