Ethical Hacking Training in Dubai Overview
Cybercrimes are on a steady rise. As a result, organizations are on the verge of updating their hack-preventing tactics, installing several technologies to protect the system before falling victim to the hacker. Certified Ethical Hacking or CEH is a training course that gives you hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers used to penetrate network systems and fortify your system against it. So, whether you want to become a white hat hacker, get your first job in IT security, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, Edoxi Training Institute offers CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacking Course to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Why is Ethical Hacking Important?
As we live in a world of frequent international conflicts, terrorist organizations fund cybercriminals to breach security systems of various government agencies and financial companies, either to compromise national security features or to extort huge amounts of data by injecting malware and denying access. Ethical Hacking is important because government agencies and business organizations constantly need ethical hackers to combat the growing threat to IT security. Ethical hacking safeguards the networks of businesses, government agencies, or defense.
Why Should You Get Ethical Hacking Certification?
CEH Certification is the best known of all the EC-Council certifications. Over the past years, the demand for ethical hackers has exceeded the supply, which means the salaries and benefits are generous for this job. The financial services sector has been hiring cybersecurity professionals almost as fast as government contractors. The world’s largest companies in the financial and IT sector are hiring Ethical Hackers.
If you are considering a job as an ethical hacker, most employers require an ethical hacking certification. Certifications ensure that:
- A candidate is qualified as an Ethical Hacker.
- The hacker not only understands the technology but also the ethical responsibilities of the job.
- The holder understands how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in computer systems.
- The ethical hacker is proficient with the tools used by a malicious hacker.
Ethical Hacking v11 Course Outcomes and Professional Benefits
- Advance your security career-CEH v11 course is the perfect way to build your knowledge and understanding of IT security, its tools and techniques used by hackers and helping you to advance your security career.
- Start Thinking Like A Hacker-Doing the CEH Course and getting the CEH certification gives “white hat” IT professionals insight into the mindset of a cybercriminal. It will help you take a proactive approach.
- Gain Real-World Expertise-CEH Course is not just for penetration testers, it is also ideal for IT security and network professionals who can get real world expertise to secure networks against cybercriminals.
- Improve your knowledge of risks and vulnerabilities-While cyber-criminals continually discover new methods to attack IT infrastructure and misuse vulnerabilities, our Ethical Hacking Course in Dubai improves your understanding of the hazards and vulnerabilities associated with your computer systems.
- Fix Weak Areas-Taking the CEH course enables you to discover vulnerabilities from an attacker’s point of view so that weak points can be fixed.
- Learn to Use Real Hacking Tools-Our CEH Course will teach you how to use and understand hacking tools. Learning how malicious attackers use these tools allows you to secure your networks, applications, and other assets better.
- Boost Your Salary-Ethical Hacking Course enables you to gain an industry-recognized certification, which is a clear benchmark for your abilities and can be critical when transitioning into fulfilling new roles.
To enroll in our Ethical Hacking Course in Dubai, you must be:
- Completed 10+2 level of education.
- Diploma or Degree in the IT system or computer science would be an added advantage.
People who handle the below job roles:
- System Administrators
- Risk/Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Information Security/IT Auditors
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
- Information Security Professionals/Officers
Ethical Hacking Certification Career Path & Opportunities
It requires time and skill to discover a data breach. Therefore, the need for certified ethical hackers is growing exponentially. There is no shortage of opportunities for certified ethical hacking professionals who are certified and skilled. If you are looking to build a successful career in Ethical Hacking, take a moment to check some of the major jobs that an Ethical Hacker can attain after the CEH course.
||Years Of Experience
||Salary Per Year
|Junior Security Analyst
|Senior Security Analyst
|Information Security Specialist
|Senior Information Security Specialist
Industries Looking for Certified Ethical Hackers
- Financial & Banking Sector
- Government Agencies
- Military & Defence
Companies Looking for Ethical Hacking Professionals in UAE
- HCL Technologies
- TNC IT Solutions LLC
- 3W Networks FZCO
- Syscons Computers LLC
CEH Course Syllabus
Edoxi’s CEH course in Dubai comprises 20 modules delivered across a 6-month period. The technical units covered within this short term certificate program are listed below:
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
Choose from the best training option to suit your needs
- 40 Hours Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
|Live Virtual Training
- 40 Contact Hours
- Authorized Instructor-led Classes
- Weekend/Weekday Classes
|Customized Corporate Training
- Customized learning (On-site/Classroom)
- Up to 10 people in a batch
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise-grade Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
- Learners assistance and after support
How To Get CEH Certified?- Follow These Three Steps To Get Your CEH v11 certification
CEH is often considered an entry-level certification but is undoubtedly a must-have for anyone seeking work with offensive characteristics. Getting CEH Certification is easier with Edoxi Training Institute. Here is how you should go about:
- Get Professional CEH Training
- Apply For CEH Certification Exam
- Become A Certified Ethical Hacker
Why Choose Edoxi for Ethical Hacking Course in Dubai?
Edoxi Training Institute is one of the best Ethical Hacking Training institutes in Dubai if you wish to enter the CEH environment and practice on different tools. During our CEH Course, you will develop skills for real career growth. Our innovative curriculum designed for guidance with industry and academia will help you develop job-ready skills. During your training (online/classroom), you will learn from our expert cyber security trainers who are active in their field, not out-of-touch trainers.
Our trainers will bring current best practices and case studies to sessions that fit into your work schedule. You will learn by working on real-world problems. You are offered 24x7 learning support from mentors and a community of like-minded peers to resolve any conceptual doubts.
CEH Certification has a lot of value in the job market and every student learning this course will know it after doing our Ethical Hacking Course in Dubai. Edoxi has started CEH v11 Training in Dubai and many people have joined in the last few days. New batches are starting every week and training sessions are continuing competitively. Our experts have incredible skills in giving quality training on the CEH v11 course. We have employed the finest professionals who have decades of expertise in their respective fields. Getting trained by these professionals is no doubt a boon and you should not miss this golden opportunity.
Edoxi’s CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacking Course provides you with the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers used to penetrate network systems and fortify your system against it. This ethical hacking course is aligned with the latest CEH v11 by EC-Council and will adequately prepare you to increase your blue team skills.
Our CEH Course has a simple goal, which is to make you a master of CEH in the shortest time. Learning CEH v11 will help you use it for penetration testing or any circumstances where ethical hacking is required. Once you complete our CEH v11 course in Dubai, you will walk out with exceptional skills and you will be highly demanded in the market. Many organizations are eagerly looking for experts in CEH because they can hire and use it effectively for their organization. The demand is definitely higher for these professionals and you can ask for as much salary but within the industry standards.
To enrol in our Certified Ethical Hacker Training in Dubai Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your Certified Ethical Hacker Training Course Today
What is Certified Ethical Hacking?
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems. Certified Ethical Hackers look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, while using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner, to assess the security posture of a target system.
Who is an Ethical Hacker?
A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a proficient individual who understands the way of looking at the threats, weaknesses in target systems and utilizes his skill and tools in a legitimate manner to analyze the security posture of target systems.
How to become a Certified Ethical Hacker?
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a person having a certificate of ethical hacking issued by the International Council of E-commerce Consultants or EC Council. Candidates need to undertake the course and CEH examination to get the Ethical hacking certificate. The exam is conducted by the EC-Council. The certificate is recognized at the international level and has acceptance at all MNCs.
After completing any diploma or degree in computer science/information technology, candidates can pursue the ethical hacking certification. Edoxi Training Institute is an EC Council accredited training center to offer Cyber Security Courses in Dubai. If you are looking to do EC Council Ethical Hacking Course in Dubai, Edoxi can help you.
What are the objectives of Edoxi’s CEH v11 training in Dubai?
Some of the CEH v11 course objectives include:
- Learn and understand network scanning procedures.
- Understand Steganography, system hacking methods, covering tracks, and more.
- Gain knowledge of several kinds of Trojans and Trojan analysis.
- Working easily with malware, computer worms, virus analysis, etc.
- Learning ways to prevent sniffing.
- Gain knowledge about DoS/DoS attack methods and countermeasures.
- Gain superior knowledge about Wireless Encryption and SQL injection attacks.
- Understand the concepts of cloud computing, security techniques, and threats.
These are only a few objectives of our course and you will learn more once you join our CEH v11 Training Institute in Dubai.
What are the Prerequisites for Ethical Hacking Training in Dubai?
- You need at least 2 years of Information Technology security experience.
- You need to have strong working skills in TCP/IP.
Who benefits from Edoxi’s CEH training in Dubai?
Our Ethical Hacking Training is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Security Officers
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Network Administrators and Engineers
What do Ethical Hackers do?
It depends on the needs of the employers. Ethical hackers are engaged in activities such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and a range of strategies intended to keep the organizations they work for safe from cyberattacks of all kinds. This can include:
- Preventing malicious attackers from accessing and stealing private data
- Discovering vulnerabilities in their employer’s networks and systems
- Helping to put defenses in place to secure or “harden” those weak spots
- Working to put in place secure networks to deter security breaches
Helping organizations earn the trust of customers and investors by safeguarding information and assets
For private-sector ethical hackers, this usually means protecting company assets; for those employed by the government, the work will often involve defending national security by protecting systems and secrets from terrorists.
How Ethical Hacking Helps Cybersecurity?
Ethical hacking is one of the most important methods for disrupting cyber-crime, discovering the hackers’ targets and techniques, and counteracting their efforts to cause virtual mayhem.
Ethical hacking is essential both for companies looking to safeguard their information and assets and for governments looking to defend people and shared infrastructure from evildoers.
What are the common careers in Ethical Hacking?
Common job role in ethical hacking includes:
- Penetration Tester
- Vulnerability Assessor
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Ethical Hacker
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer/Architect
- Information Security Manager
The skills required for such jobs will vary depending on the position and the organization.
What are skills needed to pass the CEH Exam and to earn Certified Ethical Hacker credential?
According to EC-Council, which administers the Ethical Hacking certification program, the following skills are needed to pass the exam:
- Sound knowledge of networking and computer systems
- Understanding of current security protocols for regularly used operating systems, such as Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Ability to hack into networks or systems, with permission, to assess vulnerabilities
- Able to perform preventive, corrective, and protective countermeasures against malicious attempts
- Should be proficient in identifying and cracking multiple types of passwords
- Know the phases and methodologies of ethical hacking
- Should know how to erase digital evidence of networks and system intrusions
- Understand encryption techniques and cryptography
- Adhere to the code of ethics and professional conduct
- Should know common cyberattacks, such as phishing, social engineering, trojans, insider attacks, identity thefts, and should know how to undertake evasion techniques and countermeasures.
The EC-Council also suggests that aspiring ethical hackers are proficient in multiple coding languages, such as Python, SQL, PHP, Java, C, and C++.
What is the CEH Exam passing score?
A CEH exam passing score can range from 60 percent to 85 percent depending on which exam form, or bank of questions, is administered for that specific exam. Because the difficulty of any bank of questions will vary, so will the corresponding passing score.
What is the demand for Certified Ethical Hacker?
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for Information Security Analysts is expected to grow 31 percent, 2019 to 2029. This expected increase is much faster than the average rate of job growth.
While there is an immense demand for experienced cybersecurity professionals in the market today. Getting a CEH Certification will open your doors for entry and mid-level positions. As a security professional’s career develops, there are additional professional certifications that should be considered. You can choose the best cybersecurity certifications training from Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai.