Overview of Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE .NET) Training in Dubai
With the increase in popularity of the .NET Framework due to its open-source nature and language independence .NET has become the preferred choice among application developers. But there is a shortage of professionals who deal with secure application development in the DOT NET Framework. Certified Application Security (CASE .NET) Course in Dubai aims to train budding professionals in Application Security.
Why is the CASE .NET Course Important?
The Certified Application Security Engineer course tests your hard skills and knowledge base required from the beginning to the end of the Software Development Life Cycle. The course is designed by expert application engineers and teaches you about threat modeling, secure code writing, Attack Surface Analysis, and many more.
Why Get CASE .NET Certification?
CASE .NET Certification is one of the comprehensive certifications on the job market today desired by IT professionals and cyber security experts. CASE ..NET Certification helps you to give emphasis on the security sacrosanct of your job role in every stage of the Software Development Lifecycle such as planning, creating, testing, and deploying an application.
Professional Outcomes & Benefits of CASE .NET Training
- Adds credibility: Since the CASE .NET certification is accredited by the EC-Council, it automatically adds credentials and validates your knowledge and skill to become an Application Security Engineer.
- Provides multifaceted skills: CASE .NET Training arms you with hard and soft skills essential for building a secure application.
- Expands knowledge: The CASE .NET expands your knowledge of application security, which can apply to a wide variety of platforms, such as mobile applications, web applications, IoT Devices, and more.
- Improves job prospects:The CASE .NET certification is a globally recognized certificate that can help you get a better job position.
- Higher pay:With better job positions, CASE .NET Certification will improve your earning power.
Job Opportunities and Career Prospects in CASE .NET Certification
The CASE .NET Training focuses on teaching the candidates to implement secure methodologies and practices in today’s insecure operating environment for web-based applications. Following are the job roles associated with CASE .NET Certification.
- Software Developer
- Security Consultant
- Network Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- App Developer
- Application Security Engineer
Industries looking for professionals with CASE .NET Certification:
- Oil Industry
- Banking & Finance
- IT industry
- Cybersecurity Department
Prerequisites For Joining CASE .NET Training in Dubai:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Computer Application from a recognized university.
- A reasonable amount of work experience in IT and Cyber Security is recommended.
CASE .NET Course Syllabus:
CASE .NET Course syllabus
- Exploit Development
- Shell Scripting
- Understanding OWASP
- Application Security Governance
- Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
- Secure Software Testing
- Advanced Web Application & Web Application Security Controls
- Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
|Customized Corporate Training
- Customized learning (digital/ instructor-led)
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
- Learners assistance and after-support
How To Get CASE .NET Certification?- Follow These Three Simple Steps
Getting a CASE .NET makes you a professional expert in the field of application security. You also need to be passionate and dedicated in the field of Application Security in order to excel in this field. Other than that, follow these three simple steps to get CASE .NET Certification.
- Get professional training
- Appear for CASE .NET Certification Exam
- Get CASE .NET Certification
Why Choose Edoxi for CASE .NET Course in Dubai?
The Certified Application Security Engineer Course In Dubai helps you in performing automated and manual code reviews of applications and our expert trainers will impart knowledge on how to conduct application security testing for web applications and assess their vulnerabilities.
You will thoroughly get to learn about robust security-focused design principles that will benefit both the end-user and application vendor which will help you emerge as a successful professional in Application Security.
Don’t wait! Enroll Now!!!
To enrol in our CASE.NET Training in Dubai Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your CASE.NET Training Course Today
What will I get to learn from the CASE .NET Certification course in Dubai offered by Edoxi?
- Static & Dynamic and security application testing (SAST & DAST)
- Secure Coding Practices
- Security Requirements Gathering
- Error handling
- Secure Application Design
What are the CASE .NET course objectives of Edoxi?
- To define, maintain and enforce best practices in application security
- To impart knowledge on rigorous security-focused coding
- To impart knowledge on threat modeling
- To make the candidate an expert professional in mitigating the risk losses due to security compromises.
- To impart knowledge on application security scanning technologies
What are the benefits of the CASE .NET Course offered by Edoxi?
- Adds credibility
- Provides multifaceted skills
- Expands knowledge
- Improves job prospects
- Higher pay
What are the stages of a secure software development cycle included in the CASE .NET Course offered by Edoxi?
- Security requirement
What should I know about CASE .NET Certification Exam?
The CASE.NET Certification exam is a 2-hour test with 50 multiple-choice questions, prepared by the EC-Council Portal.
How much should I score to pass CASE .NET Certification Exam?
You should score 70% in order to pass CASE.NET Certification Exam.
What is the salary earned by systems application security analysts in UAE?
The average salary earned by a Systems Application Security Analyst is 249,o21 AED Per year.
Is there an age limit for enrolling in Edoxi’s CASE.NET course?
Yes, there is an age limit for joining this course.